A decaf coffee even a regular coffee drinker would love, rich and complex flavors.
One pound of freshly roasted Peru WP Decaf Fair Trade Certified coffee. Always roasted less than 7 days before shipping.
- Cultivars: Caturra, Catimor, Costa Rica, Typica, Bourbon
- Processing Method: Washed, Mountain Water Process Decaffeinated
- Region: Cajamarca
- Farms: Various smallholder farms
- Altitude: 1700–1900 masl
- Profile: Sweet, savory, citric acidity, smooth, lemon, cocoa, and malt
- Certification: Fair Trade, Organic
All coffees are sold as whole bean, if you would like your coffee ground please specify how you would like your coffee ground in your order comments, here are the most common grind styles
- French Press/Coarse Ground
- Percolator/Keurig Ground
- Pour Over/Drip Ground
- Espresso/Fine Ground