One pound of freshly roasted Ethiopian Sidamo Natural Fair Trade Organic. Medium Roast. Always roasted less than 7 days before shipping.
- Cultivars: Heirloom Ethiopian Varieties
- Grade: 3
- Processing Method: Natural, Sun-Dried
- Region: Sidamo Africa
- Harvest: May-October: Fly crop December– February
- Altitude: 1550-2200 meters
- Cupping Notes: Good body, medium acidity, well-balanced, occasionally ordinary and sometimes with a hint of fruity and wild taste.
- Aroma: Fruity character, light berry notes, medium body and balanced sweetness
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic
All coffees are sold as whole bean, if you would like your coffee ground please specify how you would like your coffee ground in your order comments, here are the most common grind styles
- French Press/Coarse Ground
- Percolator/Keurig Ground
- Pour Over/Drip Ground
- Espresso/Fine Ground