One pound of freshly roasted Bolivia Colonial Caranavi Fair Trade Organic coffee. Always roasted less than 7 days before shipping.
- Cultivars: Criollo and Caturra
- Grade: 1
- Processing Method: Washed
- Region: Caranavi– Southern Andes Mountain Chain
- Harvest: July– December
- Altitude: 1300-1700
- Cupping Notes: Heavy rich aroma, low acidity, smooth body, sweet milk chocolate flavour.
- Aroma: Slightly spicy, full to heavy bodied, mild acidity, and has surprisingly good balance.
- Certification: Fair Trade, Organic