One pound of freshly roasted Bolivia Colonial Caranavi Fair Trade Organic coffee. Always roasted less than 7 days before shipping.
- Cultivars: Criollo and Caturra
- Processing Method: Washed
- Region: Caranavi– Southern Andes Mountain Chain
- Harvest: July– December
- Altitude: 1300-1700
- Cupping Notes: Heavy rich aroma, low acidity, smooth body, sweet milk chocolate flavour.
- Aroma: Slightly spicy, full to heavy bodied, mild acidity, and has surprisingly good balance.
- Certification: Fair Trade, Organic
All coffees are sold as whole bean, if you would like your coffee ground please specify how you would like your coffee ground in your order comments, here are the most common grind styles
- French Press/Coarse Ground
- Percolator/Keurig Ground
- Pour Over/Drip Ground
- Espresso/Fine Ground