A favorite coffee of ours since we opened our first bag of green coffee from the region, bold aromas of fruit and citrus even before roasting. Enjoyable cup with nice tartness, leaving behind a clean palate. This coffee is best appreciated black, let the cup cool a bit for some pleasant flavor changes.
Freshly roasted Guatemala Huehuetenango Fair Trade coffee.
1 Pound or 5 Pound bags available ;5 pound bags are Whole Bean Only!
Always roasted less than 7 days before shipping.
- Cultivars: Bourbon, Caturra, Catuai, Pache
- Grade: 1
- Processing Method: Washed
- Region: Huehuetenango
- Farms: Smallholders within ASPROCDEGUA
- Altitude: 1600–2200 masl
- Profile: Sweet, tart acidity, smooth,red grape, dark chocolate, berry. Bright.
- Certification: Fair Trade, Organic
All coffees are sold as whole bean, if you would like your coffee ground please specify how you would like your coffee ground in your order comments, here are the most common grind styles
- French Press/Coarse Ground
- Percolator/Keurig Ground
- Pour Over/Drip Ground
- Espresso/Fine Ground